Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Contact Info

After the last post I figured I should give out my contact information in a private, yet sensible way. Here's how you can get in touch with me (replacing JFKENNEDY with my equivalent first initial + middle initial + surname):

  • Call or text (412)JFKENNEDY (using the letters associated with each keypad number) - I will receive an email transcript and can listen online. I will call you back with my skypephone (different phone, same service).
  • Skype me at JFKENNEDY.  If you skype me and I am on my computer (not skypephone), or you are on skype and I skype you from my computer, then we can video chat!
  • Email me at JFKENNEDY@gmail.com (and I will call or email you back)
  • Gchat me at JFKENNEDY@gmail.com
  • Email me and get my mobile number and call it at ridiculous rates.
There you go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it.. I think you have definitely found the cheapest way of communicating..yay for skype and your skype phone; now if only we could figure out a way to eliminate the time difference :-)